Thursday 10 November 2011

Meet My Online Captivators!!

I looooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the internet.
I don't know how else to explain it. So much out there we can reach at just the click of a button!i could go on and on! There are some people that have caught my fancy and held it in place though and they keep me coming back for more! Through their pictures, videos, blogs, etc. Here are my top of the list fascinations in order of how i found them by destiny!!lol
  • Bella Naija- the blog keeps me up to date and entertained.i especially love the'Events this Weekend' posts  http://www.bellanaija.com/


  • YagaZie EmeZi - i love her completely and totally!!Her blog,tumblr,youtube vids,tweets,fb pics (the hair #team natural),etc...i feel like she's a part of me i lost or something like that!lol http://www.youtube.com/user/yemezi


I'm absolutely mesmerized with all these peeps!! I can't get enough and it feels good to be able to meet people miles away via the internet and have a form of connection.Most of my friends or the people i like and can relate to most times have attributes that i do not posses and would have loved to or sometimes which i just admire!

So.....u cn imagine my excitement when Yagazie Emezi liked my pics on fb or when Laila-Jean commented a wallpost on fb....i was grinnin go hard it hurt!!lol..just like DonJazzy retweeting one of ma tweets!lol
I'm not a celeb crazy person but i know how peeps who love their celebs behave (beliebers -Justin Beiber and little monsters-Lady Gaga)


These are my own Celebs!!lol...i'll let u into more i discover on the World Wide Web!!lol...yh i laff a lot!...i even have laughter wrinkles and i embrace them wholeheartdly!! ..xOxO...
Please Share it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...