Tuesday 30 July 2013

My Ankara Love!!!! ST Colours

I have soooooooooo many outstanding posts lined up for you guys. I have just been so swamped with work and not really been in writing mode. I will put up the posts soon though, i have managed to clear up my schedule a bit and i have drafted a couple of the posts. I promised Stephanie i would do a post on her website and i hate faltering on my promises so here goes.

I remember Stephanie from uni days because of her smile, it would just light up a room whenever she came in, when she reached out to me via mail to compliment my blog i was happy (i love any feedback i get as regards my blog). and then i went to her website and realized it was the lady with the beautiful smile and she apparently infected all her lovely models.

I am a lover of all things Ankara and colorful, although my wardrobe doesn't testify enough of my love, i think i have the right pieces to express my love to an extent. You can check out my pinterest board http://pinterest.com/jemimahnaa/all-things-ankara-similar/ which testifies my love to an extent. 

Oya straight to the matter, Stephanie's website(For Afrochics who want to express who they are) i totally love it!! Why? Not just 'cos of stephanie's smile o...lol..'cos she has some unique pieces. She makes African inspired Tees/Accessories/Bags/Ipad cases/Clutch purses
My favorite are:
1.Ankara Ruffle Brooch
2.Bow-Tie Brooch
3.Bow Alice Band
4.Flower Hair Comb (My fave)
5.Earrings
6.The Afrochic collection (Dooooppppeeeee!!!)

The Lovely Stephanie behind ST Colours: All smiles
Smile Infected Model: Bow-Tie Brooch
Visit http://www.stcolours.com/ to check out her items and place your orders and thank me later :D. I'm definitely getting the hair combs and brooch tie!!
Toodles!XooX
Please Share it! :)

1 comment:


  1. Hello,

    If you want to go into baby things selling business, there are so many company platform this days
    like www.virtatrade.com that can enable you to raise the funds you need to start up your
    baby things selling business without you seeking for a loan

    This company platform is where so many business dealers from different part of the
    world raise funds to backup there various business financially

    I use this company platform to backup my cocoa beans export business each time am
    running loss financially

    You can visit and register with the company website here wwww.virtatrade.com to raise
    the funds you need to start up your baby things selling business now

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...